Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goals for MMXI

Im backk!!!! Havent updated my page for a while now.. Since it’s the start of the year, maybe it’s good to post some things I wanna achieve (more of have) this year, and I’ll start with my obsessions— SHOES!!!





Nude pumps are a major major part of my wish list, I don't really care about the label, as long as I have one. haha.. Been looking for a good pair lately, but I can’t seem to find one yet, but Ill definitely look harder!!







Next, glittery pumps!! uhm I just like things that sparkles! They look so lovely. haha.. I already have two, one in gold and black, they look so cute, forgot to take pictures for this entry is just last minute. Bet I can buy the Steve Madden one for I love the brand, used to be the brand of my school shoes when I was in grade school.


Next is Alberto Guardiani’s Lipstick Heels.. They look so cute that I want to pick em up and apply them on my lips *kidding* :) Even Katy Perry is sporting them. :)












Finally, Colorful pumps! They look so cute, don't they? They can easily brighten up any outfit. Just add em to your boring outfit and you're ready to go!!


Looking forward to a great MMXI and to having this kind of shoes.
Great year to all of you! Have a rockin MMXI!!
xoxo,
-cj

No comments:

Post a Comment