Thursday, December 30, 2010

Taupe Nail Polish Fever











The Taupe Nail Polish shade is so popular this season. The shade is so rich in brown, mocha, beige and a bit of grey tones. It suits every skin tone. Makes skin tone a little bit lighter or fairer. Hollywood celebs are sporting the said shade a lot nowadays, may it be Lady Gaga, Drew Barrymore and a lot more.. I also have one myself and its from Etude House.. I included it in this post. It's the third photo.. I saw this one before and I didn't bought it yet. And so, when it hits the bigger market, I was suddenly looking and craving for it, for it was out of stock at that time.. I waited so long until I gave up. Then one time I was suppose to buy a pastel shade but surprisingly I saw it and I shrieked!-seriously! So there I bought it, and it's my favorite from then on.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment